Thursday, February 23, 2012

...She's Going to Promise You that Regular Posting Will Resume Quite Soon!

Well, we moved.

And had our floors redone.

Not in that order.

And one of those things turned out beautifully.  The other, we're still sorting out.

I'm sure you can figure out which is which.

I'm going to give you a complete review of our floors, with pictures, but you need to know that I am so extremely pleased with the way our floors turned out that I will be recommending Bob Sidoti Floors to anyone and everyone I know!

Our hardwood floors came out the most beautiful Cherry color and were done in less than 12 hours.  We love them and loved everything about the process!

I have TONS of pictures and posts to share but right now I'm going to leave you with two pictures.  One is of my children on the morning of the floors being redone.  It's the first picture in our new home.  The second was from the other night and was the scene in our living room. 

To put it bluntly, moving is chaotic and when you do it in one weekend, it's uber chaotic.



No comments:

Post a Comment